People often ask, “Why would I want Bodhi if I already have a Crestron or Lutron system?”
It’s a great question. Bodhi is not a control system, but a software and hardware-based enhancement to a wide range of system controls. We manage:
- Commercial lighting controls from Crestron, Lutron, and Bodhi
- HVAC controls from Crestron, Lutron, CoolAutomation, and Bodhi (and through them, of all major HVAC systems and any system communicating on BACnet)
- Access controls from Dormakaba, Salto, and Assa Abloy
- Technology controls from Crestron and QSC
- Property management systems from Opera, HotSOS, and Alice
- Voice controls from Amazon Alexa
For all of these systems, Bodhi
- Manages all of your technology – multiple platforms, areas and properties from one simple interface
- Puts you in charge – sets up schedules and events without the need for a programmer
- Saves energy and prevents loss – connects powerful sensors, instruments and meters, and triggers events based on savings opportunities and loss prevention
- Trims maintenance costs – Bodhi Predictive Maintenance minimizes labor and downtime
- Provides simple, graphic reports – for energy, usage trends, trouble tickets, and more
Best of all, because the cloud-based Bodhi uses the Software as a Service delivery model (SaaS), it’s constantly being update and improved. Unlike traditional systems, you are never locked in time, never needing to invest in an upgrade to enjoy the latest features.
Learn more at bodhi.software or contact us for a demonstration.