The annual Stakeholder Conference is the Middle East’s most influential event for the hotel industry, and Bodhi will be there October 18-20. You can see us in the Crestron Experience Room at the show.
Bodhi is a cloud-based platform that centrally monitors, analyzes, schedules and controls all of the technology on your property from a single interface –lighting, climate, water, electrical metering, audio/visual and more– saving energy and labor while significantly improving the guest experience.
- Bodhi can save at least 35-45% of your guestroom energy costs by turning off lights, closing shades and turning down climate systems while guests are away
- The installation-free Bodhi Guest App includes keyless entry, room controls, amenity access
- Welcome scenes surprise and delight guests
- Manages and enhances Crestron and Lutron or works on its own
- Predictive maintenance minimizes technology downtime and guest frustration
In restaurants, bars and common areas…
- Bodhi manages and automates music, video, lighting, shading, and climate
- Helps free management and staff time during rush periods by automating settings changes and allowing staff to set up in advance of special events
- Predictive maintenance minimizes downtime, improves service
In the event center…
- Calendar-based scheduler allows technology setup during planning phase of each event
- Local controls simplify last-minute adjustments and changes
Best of all, Bodhi is so simple that everyone will be able to begin using it immediately.
Contact us to learn more or see a demonstration of Bodhi