Teamed with Bodhi, Crestron becomes a powerful solution for hotel guest rooms.
Bodhi doesn’t replace Crestron hardware and software, it adds to Crestron’s capabilities, makes Crestron easier to use, and more fully integrates Crestron systems with the many other technologies you have installed on your property.
With Bodhi and Crestron working together, you’ll save at least 35% – 45% of your guestroom energy costs, while managing and controlling
- Lighting and shades
- Entertainment systems
- Leak & mold protection
- Maintenance and service
At the same time, the installation-free Bodhi Guest App allows guests to use their phones for
- Keyless room entry
- Remote control of TV, entertainment, climate and lights
- Service requests, including housekeeping, valet, and reservations
In restaurants, bars, common areas, and the meeting center, Bodhi enhances Crestron to
- Manage and automate music, video, lighting, shading and climate systems
- Simplify setup with a calendar-based scheduler
- Provide predictive maintenance to limit disruptions and downtime
Crucially, Bodhi links every Crestron platform (even Crestron Home) to property management systems from Opera, HotSOS, and Alice, access controls from Dormakaba, Salto, and Assa Abloy, and a range of specialized devices that can help protect your property from leaks, floods, mold, humidity, doors and windows left open by mistake, and much more.
Crestron, on its part, has been very supportive of Bodhi, seeing our efforts in close alignment with theirs.
Contact us for a demonstration.