For higher profits, recurring revenues, and pull-through service
Bodhi is a cloud-based building management platform that centrally monitors, analyzes, schedules and controls all of the technology in a residential or commercial property. It’s fully compatible with Crestron, Lutron and Q-Sys hardware and software, or it may be used on its own.
With its ability to manage temperature and humidity, lighting and shading, audio and video, unit access / keyless entry, leak and flood detection, door and window open alerts, and air quality, Bodhi can
- Strengthen your business
- Expand your product offerings
- Provide recurring monthly revenues and
- Strengthen your bond with clients through predictive maintenance and ongoing service work.
The Bodhi Thermostat Bridge is your entry into comprehensive building automation, combining
- A smart thermostat
- An occupancy sensor
- A wireless hub that connects to Bodhi sensors, meters and instruments crucial to intelligent building management
It’s important to understand that the Bodhi Thermostat and other Bodhi hardware can be controlled via various Crestron systems, and they run natively on Crestron processors.
Still, new hardware sales are only a small part of the Bodhi story.
Cloud-based Bodhi software is sold as a monthly service, and your company will earn a share of that ongoing revenue for as long as the client stays with Bodhi.
- Because the monthly cost is low, Bodhi is a relatively easy sale
- Clients love the fact that Bodhi pays for itself in energy savings
- Customizable pricing packages so customers only pay for the services they need.
- Lighting control, climate control, and water and flood protection are popular add-ons you can sell
The best thing about Bodhi is that it glues clients to your company through Bodhi Predictive Maintenance.
- Clients see Predictive Maintenance as a premium feature, for good reason
- It constantly monitors key systems including AV, HVAC, and lighting
- When it finds an issue, it notifies you to check and repair the system – before it fails!
- It also notifies you and the client whenever regular maintenance is due
The result is a happier customer who automatically hires you when service is needed.