At ISE 2023, Crestron showed Bodhi as a crucial part of its hotel and MDU solutions, providing a full technology solution for the entire property, including amenities and guestrooms!
In any kind of property, Bodhi adds to Crestron’s capabilities, makes Crestron easier to use, and more fully integrates Crestron systems with the many other technologies you may use.
But in a guestroom or condominium, Bodhi and the Bodhi apps add:
- Keyless room entry
- Remote control of TV, entertainment, climate and lights
- Service requests, including housekeeping, valet, and reservations
- Quick, easy access to property information, special events, and other material online
- A simple back end for managers and staff that links crucial building systems including climate, lighting, access control, and more
In restaurants, bars, common areas, and the meeting center, Bodhi enhances Crestron to
- Manage and automate music, video, lighting, shading and climate systems
- Simplify event setup with a calendar-based scheduler
- Provide predictive maintenance to limit disruptions and downtime
Crucially, Bodhi links every Crestron platform (even Crestron Home) to most property management systems, access controls and door locks, and a range of specialized devices that can help protect your property from leaks, floods, mold, humidity, doors and windows left open by mistake, and much more.