When safety and security are a special concern, consider Bodhi.
Bodhi is a cloud-based building management platform that puts special emphasis on the safety and satisfaction of clients, while more than paying for itself through energy savings, damage mitigation and predictive maintenance.
In a retirement or assisted-living facility, Bodhi can provide:
- Fall detection sensors that can send alerts if a resident takes a spill*
- Door and window position sensors that alert you if someone leaves a door or window open for an extended time
- Leak, flood, and humidity sensors that alert you to minor or major plumbing leaks – and limit damage that may occur if someone leaves a faucet or a shower running
- Climate and lighting system automation that can save substantially on energy costs
- Predictive Maintenance to reduce downtime and repairs on HVAC, lighting, and other key systems
For your residents, the Bodhi Resident App provides
- Simple keyless entry from their smart phones
- Simplified control of lights, climate and entertainment systems
- Easy access to facility services such as valet, housekeeping and reservations
- Voice control options through Amazon Alexa
For and your staff, the Bodhi Cloud application provides
- An easy to use, browser-based dashboard that offers high-level overviews that drill down to any system or device
- Text and/or email alerts to unsafe situations and potential equipment malfunctions
- A calendar-based scheduler that provides simple set-up of lighting, music, climate, digital signage and other systems
Best of all…
- Bodhi is so simple that residents and staff can begin using it immediately
- It integrates easily with systems you may already own, including HVAC, lighting, access control, and more
- It’s customizable to meet the needs of your clients and your facility
*Note: Bodhi is not intended to provide a primary life-safety defense and should not be used as such – but it can be a useful supplement to systems you already have in place.